Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy.
PayDir.com shall provide its Services to You (Customer) under the Terms and conditions of this
PayDir.com-Customer Agreement. The Agreement is intended to protect both the integrity and
liability of PayDir.com and the Customer. This Service Agreement will be enforced to ensure the
speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided 'AS-IS' and that PayDir.com assumes no
responsibility for the timeliness, deletion or failure to store any Customer personalization settings.
PayDir.com MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY Service
1. ACCOUNTS. The Customer has the right of only three accounts with PayDir.com. Every new account added by one unique Customer will be automaticly deleted unless The Customer gets in contact with PayDir.com representative.
a. The Customer is responsible for updating his/her settings, and regularly backing up any related data.
b. The Customer is responsible for promoting own PayDir.com subdomen.
c. User accounts may be deleted after 30 days if there is no activity on the account, in order to free unused resources.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the PayDir.com Services, you will not use the PayDir.com Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any PayDir.com Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any PayDir.com Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the PayDir.com Services.
PayDir.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as PayDir.com deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in PayDir.com's sole discretion.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the PayDir.com Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. PayDir.com shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
You agree that PayDir.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the PayDir.com Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form.
2. Maintain and promptly inform us to update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or PayDir.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PayDir.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to
- immediately notify PayDir.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
PayDir.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
4. Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
5. PayDir.com shall place a banners on every customer's page. It is forbidden to do any attempts to remove the banner. If a customer remove or hide the banner - his account is a subject for termination.
SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
- the bulksending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients
- the sending of junk mail
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process
- posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it
- posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups
- excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups
- excessive and repeated cross-posting
- e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
- the e-mailing of age- inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
I. PayDir.com may terminate user accounts at any time, without notice for conduct that violates these guidelines, or for any other reason, and may terminate user accounts and delete any and all user information for conduct that PayDir.com believes is harmful to the business of PayDir.com, or any of its users, or partners.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to